Sunday, August 2, 2009

Baby Shower

We had my baby shower yesterday! I had a lot of fun and Baby got a lot of stuff!

These were the shower gifts - to the theme of Niki's Cookin' a Baby!

niki's cookin' a baby!

There was a donut cake instead of a traditional cake. Much yummier, in my opinion!

mmm... donuts...

One of the games was for me to choose a favorite onesie painted by the guests.
Those of you that know me already know the onesie I chose. For those of you that don't, refer back to this post.

onesies

I snapped some portraits of a few of the guests.

Amy

amy

Sarah

sarah

Manda

manda

Gifts - Woot!

gifts

The animals did surprisingly well with so many people in and out of the house.
Here, Athena hides beneath the gift table.

hiding kitty

Yours truly, opening stuff for le bebe.

opening gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment