Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2 & Expressive Face

Weekly Words Challenge 2009
(pulled from the archives again)

2
Here are 2 pretty kitties lounging around the house:

kitties

and 2 pretty puppies sniffing about the snow:

snow puppies

Expressive Face
I think Stella makes the funniest expressions I have ever seen. I am just glad I have caught some of them with the camera.

funniest. expression. ever.

stella

happy stella

Want to participate in the Weekly Words Challenge? Tink's in charge, so visit her for details.

5 comments:

  1. Those are great as always! I love the expressions on the cats faces too. Great captures on Stella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last one is the best; looks like she's smiling. too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Stella is too funny. That reminded me of a doggie shot I could have used. Poop.

    Excellent as usual Niki. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stella is the best action shot dog. She smiles, and bits of her are all floppy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always nice to have an animal model like Stella!

    (PS: Your cats are beautiful!)

    ...getting around to WWC late this time...
    ~KC

    ReplyDelete