Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Snickerdoodles

Question: What is your favorite kind of cookie?

My Answer: Snickerdoodles.

I am just not that fond of chocolate (sorry, Ruth!) and as such have a hard time with cookies. Most everyone else on this planet can't get enough of chocolate, or nuts for that matter, and proceed to put them in anything they bake, including cookies.

If you are like me and would rather pass on the chocolate, but would still like to have a good cookie - I suggest you try these!

Nick over at Macheesmo posted a recipe for snickerdoodles back in November and I have been itching to try them ever since.

snickerdoodles in the oven

Eric, Lexi and I went to a Christmas Eve get-together with BJ and Amy this year and I made some. They were a big hit!

snickerdoodles

I will definitely be making them again!

1 comment:

  1. It's okay that you don't like chocolate. I'll eat your chocolate and you can have my share of the world's bananas. Out of all the fruits, bananas gross me out the most, but you love them! It all evens out.

    ReplyDelete